HOME OF THE FALCONS!
Scott Hansen, Principal I have been an educator in Florida for the last 24 years. I received my undergraduate degree in Political Science from Florida State University and my Master’s degree in Social Studies education from Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University.
Mission & Beliefs
Fairview Middle School is committed to working with our community to provide a nurturing, safe, and caring environment in which all students can learn. In pursuing this mission, we dedicate ourselves to preparing our students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners prepared to adapt effectively to the world of the future.
Fairview Middle School believes:
- Student learning is the chief priority
- All students can learn
- Teachers should meet students at their respective level of instruction
- A quality teacher in every classroom
- Students need not only to demonstrate knowledge, but also be actively engaged in solving problems
- Students learn in a variety of ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches.
- Management and discipline are imperative for learning to take place
- Parents should be involved in the school and their child's learning
- Teachers, parents, students, and staff share responsibility for the school's mission
|Our new app is here! For Apple devices go here and search Fairview and select the app and tap install. On the next screen tap the 'add to home screen button'. You're done - enjoy!
If you would like to preview it go here.
Android version coming soon.
“No person shall on the basis of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, age, color or disability be denied employment, receipt of services, access to or participation in school activities or programs if qualified to receive such services, or otherwise be discriminated against or placed in a hostile environment in any educational program or activity including those receiving federal financial assistance, except as provided by law.” No person shall deny equal access or a fair opportunity to meet to, or discriminate against, any group officially affiliated with the Boy Scouts of America, or any other youth group listed in Title 36 of the United States Code as a patriotic society.
Some documents on this website require Adobe Reader. Download here.
Some elements on this website require Java. Download here.